PHONE 04 801 7642
FAX 04 384 9408
6th Floor, 186 Willis St
Plastic surgery is used to reconstruct parts of the body that are abnormal or have been affected by a birth defect, accident, or disease. We perform surgery to improve how the affected part functions and to make it look as close as possible to normal.
Our surgeons are approved to provide services covered by ACC funding.
See the links at the bottom of the page to find out more about our reconstructive procedures.
Why might you consider reconstructive surgery?
There are various reasons to consider reconstructive surgery:
- you have a birth defect such as a cleft palate or missing or joined fingers
- a part of your body has developed abnormally in the way it functions or looks
- your breast has been removed because of cancer
- you have a part of your body affected by disease or a degenerative condition
- you have suffered damage from injuries you received
- you have troublesome scars from an injury or operation.
ACC-funded reconstructive surgery
Find out what you need to do if you qualify for ACC funding for reconstructive surgery.
Arrange a consultation
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our specialists to discuss your needs for reconstructive surgery or other treatments.